Saturday, November 8, 2008

DAY THREE TONGA...

Day numba THREE: (part 1)

Well I began to realize today that I can't really go on telling you guys what happens while I am here in Tonga, otherwise there won't be any surprise when I do a show about it and this trip. I will keep on writing these entries as a daily journal of what is happening, and after I end up doing a show then maybe I can email them then? If there are any major objections, then go ahead and tell me why, but it seems weird for me to show my hand before I play the game. I will continue sending these emails to those outside of the NYC area, and again, will folder them for future sending to all others. Of course, you might also be thinking "whew now I don't have to keep dragging these to the junk file."

One little thing, though it now entails dynamite.

Kisses to all,

Your
Joe

No comments: